The ASUS PCE-AC68 is a new 802.11ac Wi-Fi PCI Express adapter which upgrades your desktop from tangle-some Ethernet cables to carefree industry-leading 802.11ac at up to 1.3Gbps. Plus, the stylish external magnetized antenna base gives you more flexibility in adjusting antenna placement to get the best signal reception quality possible.
802.11ac Dual-Band Wireless-AC1900 PCI-E Adapter
• 5th generation 802.11ac chipset gives you dual-band,2.4GHz/5GHz for up to super-fast 1.30Gbps
• Flexible extended antenna placement helps you pinpoint the best reception in your environment.
• Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop: no more messy Ethernet cables needed.
• High-power design clears up dead zones with 150% greater coverage
• Custom heatsink dissipates heat for more stable and reliable non-stop operation
Fastest Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11ac
The PCE-AC68 uses Broadcom’s new 5th generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac chipset to reach speeds of up to 1.3Gbit/s through the 5GHz band, which is three times faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi. At the same time, it maintains full backward compatibility with all previous Wi-Fi protocols, providing high performance two-way transmission while ensuring a smooth transition to 802.11ac and seamless interconnection with existing devices.
Next-Generation Wi-Fi on Both Bands!
Broadcom TurboQAM hardware integrated on the PCE-AC68 brings the speed benefits of next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. At 600Mbit/s and 1.3Gbit/s respectively, they turn the PCE-AC68 into a formidable AC1900 wireless adapter, providing speeds that cannot be bettered by generic wireless adapters. Connect the PCE-AC68 to ASUS networks to attain the very highest possible Wi-Fi speeds.
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac